Favorite _______

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite _______

Post  Slim on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:42 am

MIdoin'itrite?
avatar
Slim
Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Location : 3R 3 OUG3 T73GT78G37GR 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite _______

Post  Aka on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:42 am

ur doin it wrong
avatar
Aka
Newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite _______

Post  Slim on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 am

Aka wrote:ur doin it wrong

But the directions clearly stated to post Favorite ______. Upset
avatar
Slim
Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Location : 3R 3 OUG3 T73GT78G37GR 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite _______

Post  Aka on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:46 am

Slim wrote:
Aka wrote:ur doin it wrong

But the directions clearly stated to post Favorite ______. Upset
Underscores in that way are normally meant to mean "Fill in the blank".
avatar
Aka
Newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite _______

Post  Slim on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 am

Aka wrote:
Slim wrote:
Aka wrote:ur doin it wrong

But the directions clearly stated to post Favorite ______. Upset
Underscores in that way are normally meant to mean "Fill in the blank".

MY COFFEE FILLED BODY DOES NOT AGREE
avatar
Slim
Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Location : 3R 3 OUG3 T73GT78G37GR 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite _______

Post  Aka on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 am

Slim wrote:
Aka wrote:
Slim wrote:
Aka wrote:ur doin it wrong

But the directions clearly stated to post Favorite ______. Upset
Underscores in that way are normally meant to mean "Fill in the blank".

MY COFFEE FILLED BODY DOES NOT AGREE
Oh. Okay.
avatar
Aka
Newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite _______

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum